Join us for a complimentary session as Capital Bank welcomes highly-regarded economist and speaker Dr. Stephen Fuller, PhD, who will provide an overview of the key conditions shaping the regional economy, as well as related challenges the region will face in 2014 and beyond.
At this interactive seminar you will hear from a panel of experts as Dr. Fuller is joined by Gary Edmonds, Sr. Vice President at UBS Financial Services, Inc., who will share trends and insights of the capital markets.
Economic Factors to Consider:
- Whether the US economy on the mend or sliding again
- What key trends in the regional and local economies will impact my business environment in the near term
- How fiscal policy issues, such as sequestration, deficit spending and the new budget, continue to impact the economy
- Learn what these economic factors mean for your business
Bring your questions for an interactive Q & A session:
- What can I expect next in my industry?
- What economic speed bumps can I predict? What can I do to avoid them?
- What industries will experience growth or contraction this year?
Whether your business plan calls for expansion or staying the course – you need to be informed.